If you received one of our ‘coffee card’ flyers — sorry for the awful Realtor junk mail!! You can tell I don’t send these out often since it could cost me a lot of money… I do NOT send these out to more than a few streets at a time in the immediate area of a recent sale. Note – in the most recent batch stating March 31st deadline, there was a delay in delivery so I will honour these until April 7, 2017
As a thanks for putting up with our piece of junk mail (NO we are not apologizing for everybody else’s, LOL!), here’s how to get your Coffee Card from us:
Fill in the form below before the deadline on your postcard, click Submit, and we will mail out your card — WE WON’T CONTACT YOU AGAIN after that, or put you on any mailing lists — we take the Privacy Act and Anti-Spam legislation very seriously.
Contest Rules and regulations:
1) This form is open for entries until the date stated on your postcard in 2017.
2) No purchase or obligation necessary. We WON’T Spam you or add you to any mailing lists.
3) The card must be accepted as awarded and is non-transferable. There is no cash surrender value for the prizes. We have no affiliation with Tim’s
4) If you would prefer to pick up your gift card instead of it being mailed, you can arrange a pickup date and time at our Milton office through Nicole our Client Care rep email@example.com .
5) Only one entry per household, and only those you receive the postcard personally qualify for the gift card (we track each street we deliver to )
…and the standard real estate line is needed here too, so I don’t get in trouble: “Not intended to solicit buyers or sellers currently under contract with another RECO member, broker, or salesperson”.. but hey, you can still claim your gift card no matter what!
6) Giveaway being held by Fred DeCarolis, Salesperson at iPro Realty Ltd., Brokerage, 55 Ontario St S. Suite A5A, Milton, L9T2M3
7) Promotion can end at anytime without notice if abuse occurs (there are horrible people out there that can ruin it for everybody lol)